We look forward to showing you the benefits of banking with us. Stop by and let us make the move to UBTC as simple as ABC!
|E-Checking||Basic Checking||Bank Club Checking||Valu Checking||Interest Checking||Senior Checking||Senior Interest Checking||Health Savings Account|
Free Internet Banking
|Economically fulfills your basic checking account needs||
|Unlimited check writing||Account balances earn interest||Free checks, no monthly fees or balance requirements||Account balances earn interest||Accumulate funds for medical expenses; free Internet Banking & E-Statements|
|Monthly Service Fee||None||Dependent on average daily balance; earning credit apply||Choose from our Basic, Personal or Family Plans||Dependent on average daily balance||None, if minimum balance is maintained||None||None, if minimum balance is maintained||None|
|Interest||None||None||None||None||Competitive rate; compounded monthly||None||Competitive rate; compounded monthly||Competitive rate; compounded monthly|
|Transaction Fee||None||None, if check/debit transaction limit is not exceeded*||None, if check/debit transaction limit is not exceeded*||None||None, if check/debit transaction limit is not exceeded*||None, if check/debit transaction limit is not exceeded*||None, if check/debit transaction limit is not exceeded*||None|
|Check Images||Available through Internet Banking||Included with monthly statement1||Included with monthly statement1||Not Included2||Included with monthly statement1||Included with monthly statement1||Included with monthly statement1||Available through Internet Banking|
1E-Statement Option with free Internet Banking is available. Visit with UBTC for details.
2Imaging Option is available. Visit with UBTC for details.
Additional services applicable to all checking accounts: In-house check printing, MoneyLine phone banking, automatic transfers, night depositories, ATM card, SHAZAMChek debit card, Internet banking & BillPayer packages and Ready Reserve overdraft protection.
- Photo ID
- Social security number
- Street address
- Mailing address (if different from street address)
- Date of birth
- Daytime and evening phone number
1. You provide us with:
- Three most recent statements from your former bank.
- A recent statement from each originator of automatic withdrawals and direct deposits to confirm names, addresses and account numbers.
2. We do the paperwork.
- We obtain and prepare the appropriate authorization forms to switch your transactions to UBTC.
- After you sign the authorization forms, we send them to the originator of each automatic transaction.
3. Stop using your old bank account.
- Keep sufficient funds in your old account to cover any outstanding checks, automatic withdrawals and service charges for at least 60 days.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips and ATM or debit cards from your old account.
4. Close your old account.
- Be sure all outstanding checks have cleared your old account and that all automatic withdrawals and deposits have switched over to your new UBTC account.