24 x 7 BANKING
Commercial Online Banking Program
Do your banking from your home or office any time it works for you! Conveniently access your business accounts using United Bank & Trust Company’s safe, secure and private Commercial Online Banking program.
Available services include:
- Transfers among bank accounts
- Loan payments
- Balance Reporting
- View images of cleared checks
- View up to 24 months of account histories
- View up to 2 years of statements
- Stop Payment Requests
- Scheduled, recurring or one-time bill payments
- Order checks online
- Ability to download to financial management software
- View dollar amounts of clearing items
- ACH origination with dual control (credit/debit)
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- NACHA Import
- EFTPS (Electronic Funds Tax Payment Service)
- Wire transfer origination with dual control & repetitive templates
- Establish controls for Sub-users
The Notify Me Alerts feature of Online Banking allows you to receive email notifications of important account related, security related activities and messages. Set up balance, item, messaging or personal alerts. Alerts are free and sent via one or two email addresses – you decide!
You can enhance your Online Banking service by adding our optional BillPayer package. BillPayer is fast, easy and cost effective. You can designate your payees as occasional, monthly or automatic. For the occasional or monthly bills, just log on when it’s time to pay the bill, enter the amount due and click the mouse. It’s that easy! Or, if the same amount is due each month (rent, mortgage, insurance, etc), you can designate it as an automatic payment so BillPayer automatically pays the same amount on the same day of each month so you don’t have to do a thing! BillPayer means no checks, no envelopes, no stamps and no remembering to mail your payments!
Life is mobile, so is UBTC! UBTC mBanking is the ultimate on demand service. It enables UBTC to offer 3 modes of mobile banking:
- SMS (text)
- Mobile browser
- Mobile apps (iPhone, Android & iPad)
Through UBTC’s mBanking you’ll gain access to your UBTC accounts via the Internet using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) enabled mobile device. Our mobile banking provides many of the same features as our Online Banking – view account details, history, check account balances, and schedule internal transfers – all from the convenience of your mobile device.
UBTC SMS/Text Banking - Great for customers without Internet access on their phone. Standard text rates apply from the service provider. Those with text-enabled mobile devices can:
- View real-time account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Receive text account alerts
UBTC Mobile Browser - Customers with Internet access on their mobile device can:
- View real-time account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills from their mobile phone
- Utilize our UBTC calculators
- Link to the Locations, ATMs & Hours page from our website
- View the FAQs on our website
- View the Meet Our Staff page from our website
UBTC Apps- Convenient app for customers with an iPhone, Android or iPad. Same functionality as mobile browser but through a convenient app. Simply search for UBTC in the App Store or Google Play and download the free app onto your mobile device.
Mobile Check Deposit is also available for all approved UBTC mobile iPhone, iPad and Android app users! It's a convenient, easy way to deposit checks from your mobile device into one of your UBTC checking accounts. Simply log in to the UBTC app, follow the prompts, take a photo of the front and back of your check, enter the check information and securely submit your deposit for processing. It's that easy!!
If you currently do not have an Online Banking account with United Bank & Trust Company, simply click the link above to sign up. For more information on mBanking look over our list of FAQ’s or simply call one of our offices for assistance.
*Not all phones or cell plans are compatible; please check with your service plan provider. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) enabled mobile device is needed and your mobile communications carrier may charge you for web access and standard text rates may apply. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and charges.